Saturday, October 12, 2013

My collection

Here are some pumpkin things at the Dollar Tree!!! There are more pumpkin items there too!


Here are my Wal-Mart pumpkin collection. There are salt & Pepper shakers as well. Now the body mist smells very good and it also comes in lotion. but they didn't have that at my local Wal-Mart. Now of course there are plenty more pumpkin items at Wal-Mart!! I wish I could have them all!

 Here is my Target collection from this year!!! A timer and a shot glass are located in the Dollar area!! I wanted the men's version of the pumpkin shirt, but they didn't have them at my local Target. 

Now finally here is my pumpkin collection I've had over the years. It is small because we are in the middle of moving from Oklahoma to Florida. As well as I just moved from Syracuse back to home. Most of this I collected while at school and is what I used to decorate my apartment. 



I painted these seashells for Halloween last month! A way to integrate Florida and fall. I used acrylic and Mod Podge sealant.


I have more pumpkins, just they are still all packed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment